Our Core Values
We value strong relationships, continuous learning and a pursuit of excellence, which are reflected in our Core Values:
- We value healthy and authentic relationships, where the body of believers genuinely love and care for each other’s well-being. Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the Church of God, which he obtained with his own blood. Acts 20:28
- We value learning for the sake of growth. A wise man will hear and increase in learning. And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel. Proverbs 1:5
- We value a spirit of excellence in everything we do. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3: 23 -24
REBUILDING, RESTORING and RECLAIMING individuals, families, communities and the world for Jesus Christ. We believe that the strength of the family is important to the foundation of the church and the fulfillment of our vision. Our goal is to support each other as we grow together in the body of Christ,
- REBUILDING Our Men to be visionaries in their homes.
- RESTORING Our Women to be whole in their purpose.
- RECLAIMING Our Children to embrace their walk with Christ.
Statement of Belief
We believe that there is but one God, eternally existent and manifested in the triune Godhead, three persons co-equal in power and purpose–God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (I John 5:7, Matt. 28:19). Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man. He is the living Lord of the Bible and the living Lord of today. He is the head of the church.
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God. We believe in His deity, His virgin birth, in His perfect and sinless life, in His supernatural work in miracles and healing, in His substitutionary death, His shed blood which atones for the sins of the world, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father in heaven, and in His personal return in power and glory to rapture a mature Church.
We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, inerrant and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. The Old and New Testaments are God’s divinely inspired Word which are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness (II Tim. 3:16, II Pet. 1:20). The Bible, which can be read and understood by all believers, is our final authority in faith and conduct.
We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation (Rom. 3:23, 3:10-12). We believe in the salvation and sanctification of unbelievers through the renewal and regeneration of the Holy Spirit in the heart. We believe that God wills for no one to be lost, but that all should come to repentance (II Pet. 3:9, Jn. 3:16).
We believe healing is provided in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ and is available to every believer.
We believe in the resurrection of the dead to either eternal life with Jesus for the saved or eternal damnation in hell for the unbelieving lost.